The Health & Wellbeing of our employees and guests is our utmost priority at the East Room
The East Room is committed to taking all reasonable, practical steps to ensure a safe environment for all our guests and employees.
We would request that any guests experiencing the following symptoms, to please postpone
· a fever (high temperature – 38 degrees Celsius or above)
· a cough – this can be any kind of cough, not just dry
· shortness of breath or breathing difficulties· recent loss of sense of taste or smell
· for the complete list of symptoms, please refer to the HSE Website.
We are committed to the following:
· Establishing, implementing and maintaining the highest standards of personal and operational hygiene
· Providing a comprehensive on-going training plan for all employees
· We have set up control systems throughout The East Room
· Providing adequate facilities, equipment and staff, to ensure the implementation of our practices
· Ensuring strict adherence to our practices & procedures.· Dining capacity has been reduced by 30% · Social Distance of 2metre between tables · Napkin service is currently suspended (refolding and handling during the meal) · Hand sanitiser provided at multiple locations throughout Plassey House
· If you have any questions or require more information in relation to our detailed practices & procedures on Covid 19, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com or call us on 061 202186.
We wish to thank you for your support and trust throughout these challenging times and we look forward to welcoming you back to The East Room from Friday 3rd July.